The Instruō Tš-L is a fully analogue voltage controlled oscillator with a plethora of features in a very small footprint.
Its triangle core circuitry allows for extremely consistent waveforms over a wide frequency range. The triangle foundation is used to generate its sine waveform which holds consistent shape and amplitude across the Tš-L’s wide range. The outputs consist of simultaneous Square/Sub, Triangle, and Sine waveforms, with additional voltage controllable wavefolder and complex PWM waveshaper.
Tš-L includes every feature needed to powerfully perform as a rich, ultra compact audio source, as well as functioning equally as a versatile modulation source.
Tš-L | tiː-əz-ɛl | proverb (siri) “this sauce later rocks”
- Triangle core analogue oscillator
- 1V/octave, Coarse and Fine pitch controls
- Oscillator soft sync
- FM input with attenuator with selectable linear or exponential ranges
- Subsquare (1 or 2 octaves below fundamental)
- PWM – variable split triangle/double pulse square, CV controllable
- Wavefolder with symmetry control and CV over fold depth