troika is a set of 3, all analogue, voltage controlled oscillators in a single module.
They can be used individually or summed with a built in mixer.
Each of the voices generates the classic waveforms and use a unique control set of switches and crossfaders for truly analogue crossfading between wave shapes.
Between the three voices, crossfading between any combination of classic wave shapes can be achieved. In addition, the third voice has PWM capabilities.
troika | ˈtrɔɪkə | noun (group of three) three horses harnessed side-by-side, working together often in ruling or administrative function, iconic symbol of Russia
- Three all analogue oscillators
- 1V/octave, Coarse, Fine controls
- Toggle switches for cascading 1V/octave CV to lower oscillator as normal connection
- Oscillator sync
- Linear FM
- Selectable faders for crossfading between waveforms
- Individual oscillator outputs
- Summed output with level controls