Consisting of two identical channels Lúbadh allows you to instantly record, playback, overdub, trim down, scan through and pitch up or down any audio signal.
Inspired by the aesthetics and mechanics of early tape techniques each channel features an analogue input circuit which adds slight compression, filtering and saturation. On the first recording, the sound may appear slightly fuller and warmer, re-recording audio back and forth will compound this effect over time allowing you to create dense tape like textures.
Lúbadh | verb (willow weaving) loop, link, coil, twist, bend; meander of a river, to be fond of, wrapped up in
20HP + 2HP Expander
- 10 minutes of recording time per loop
- Dual recording, looping, and overdubbing capabilities
- One-shot playback and one-shot record modes
- Varispeed recording
- Multiple playheads
- 1V/Oct capabilities
- Feedback functionality
- Capacitive front panel for flange and stall effects
- Includes 2 HP passive CV expansion module