Consisting of two identical channels Lúbadh allows you to instantly record, playback, overdub, trim down, scan through and pitch up or down any audio signal.
Inspired by the aesthetics and mechanics of early tape techniques each channel features an analogue input circuit which adds slight compression, filtering and saturation. On the first recording, the sound may appear slightly fuller and warmer, re-recording audio back and forth will compound this effect over time allowing you to create dense tape like textures.
Lúbadh | verb (willow weaving) loop, link, coil, twist, bend; meander of a river, to be fond of, wrapped up in
- 2 channel looper
- Tape response inspired analogue input circuit
- LED display for playback speed, length and position
- Nine minutes record time per channel (more than 450 feet of tape at 15ips)
- Varispeed –/+ 4x speed
- Link switch for dual mono functionality
- Delay capabilities
- Clock divider output
- VCA controlled auxiliary input/output crossfading
- Looping or one-shot record and playback capabilities
- Load/save functionality
- Capacitive touch plate for creating warble effects and stalling playhead
- Included 2HP CV expander for CV over everything