The Instruō cruïnn is an analogue stereo oscillator that utilises through-zero phase modulation to create deep, animated textures.
On top of its single sawtooth oscillator core, cruïnn produces five additional parallel phase-displaced sawtooth variants – each controlled by their own discrete internal triangle waveform LFO. With both on-board and external control over the LFO rates and modulation depths, cruïnn effortlessly creates, super-super-super-super-super saws, lush pads, phasey basses, and chaotic effects.
With cruïnn’s included passive 4 HP Expander, access to all six waveforms are available. Add to that the ability to individually displace the phase of each waveform via CV and cruïnn becomes an amorphous swarm of harmonically rich sawtooths.
cruïnn | adjective (shape) well developed in all aspects; complete and balanced, plump, fat, full-toned or sonorous
14HP + 4HP
- Stereo and summed outputs
- Six phase-displaced sawtooth variants
- Five internal triangle waveform LFOs
- Global rate and depth modulation controls
- Built-in stereo VCA
- Linear and exponential frequency modulation
- LFO functionality
- Includes 4 HP passive waveform and CV expansion module