The Instruō cnōc is a fully analogue voltage-controlled two stage function generator. This style of function generator was pioneered by the West-coast mindset of sound synthesis and goes far beyond the functionality of a traditional envelope generator. With AR, ASR, and Looping modes, as well as its unipolar positive and bipolar outputs, cnōc finds its home in any patch.
Whether you need a general envelope generator, LFO, delayed gate signal, or a slew limiter to add portamento to your pitch sequences, cnōc fits the bill.
cnōc | noun (landscape) a natural elevation or raised landscape; an accumulated heap or mound
- AR, ASR, and Looping envelope modes
- External control over Attack and Release stages
- Unipolar positive and bipolar outputs
- Assignable gate output
- Manual trigger button
- Slew limiting functionality
- Two response curve settings